The BHRS Medi-Cal Provider Directory provides information about Marin County Mental Health Plan’s Provider Network. Specifically, it provides clients with a list of all providers rendering specialty mental health services (SMHS) to Medi-Cal beneficiaries in Marin County.
Navigating the Provider Directory:
- The Provider Directory is organized by county office locations, agency provider locations, and individual providers.
- Each mental health service program that falls under each once of the different locations is listed in the directory, along with each program’s telephone number, hours of operation, website URL, and other contact information to help client’s access the services provided.
- Rendering providers are listed under each program in alphabetical order by their first name.
- Under each rendering provider name, you will find the rendering provider’s individual information which includes license or registration numbers, languages spoken, and treatment specialties.
- Use the up and down arrows or the Page Up and Page Down on your keyboard to scroll the Directory.
- Use the left and right keys on your keyboard to move from page to page.
If you find any inaccurate information in the Provider Directory, please report it immediately by filling out the form below. The information that you provide will go directly to BHRS Quality Management for review and the directory will be updated with any necessary changes within 30 days after receiving request.