During COVID-19, we have moved all meetings to zoom!
The Mental Health Board (MHB) meets once a month to review and evaluate the community's mental health needs and to advise the county's Mental Health Director and the Board of Supervisors on any aspect of the local mental health program. Please consult our calendar of events for meeting times and locations. Meetings held at 20 North San Pedro Road, First Floor, Pt. Reyes Conference Room.
We are looking for new Board Members!
HOW TO APPLY: Applications may be obtained from the Clerk of the Board of Supervisors, Room 329, Administration Building, Marin Civic Center (415-473-7331) or access the application online.
Not less than 50% of the board shall be consumers and families of consumers, who are receiving or have received mental health services. The remaining members of the Board shall represent the public interest.
- A "consumer" is an individual who has received mental health services.
- A "family member" is an individual that is the parent, spouse, domestic partner, significant other, sibling, or adult child of a consumer.
- A "public interest" is an individual interested in or knowledgeable about mental health and mental health issues.
We are looking for:
- People with diverse racial / ethnic backgrounds
- People with lived experience
- Transition Age Youth (ages 18 - 25 years)
- Representation from all across Marin County
Behavioral Health and Recovery Services
- The County of Marin