NEW IHSS Timesheets
Starting May 1, 2013, the State is implementing a new computer database for the IHSS program. This will change how timesheets are processed and how they are completed by providers.
- Timesheets will look different
- Time is entered in hours and minutes (sample on reverse)
- Timesheets will be electronically processed in Chico, CA
- Timesheets MUST be mailed to the address pre-printed on the timesheet
- Incorrect timesheets will be rejected and your pay check will be delayed
For Questions Call:
Marin County IHSS: 457-INFO (4636)
SEIU-UHW for Marin County: 1-800-585-4250
The IHSS Public Authority of Marin: 415-499-1024
- Watch the video
- Attend drop in hours
- Complete in BLACK ink only
- Write clearly and legibly
- Turn timesheet over and sign
Direct Deposit Form (PDF - All Languages)
Click the link above or call 1-866-376-7066 to sign up for direct deposits.
More information available on the California Department of Social Services IHSS website.