County of Marin Health and Human Services

What should I bring to my first appointment?


  • Proof of income 
  • Proof of identification for the applicant (drivers license, birth certificate)
  • Proof of applicant's address
  • Proof of pregnancy, if available (for Pregnant Women)
  • Immunization record (for children)
  • Applicants should contact the main Marin County WIC office for more specific information.