Healthy Housing Program: Supportive services to residents in affordable senior housing
Located in several independent living affordable senior housing complexes in the county. The goal of the program is to support residents to age in place and to maintain a safe and independent lifestyle.
- on a monthly basis for one on one drop in consultations.
- residents who are at risk for further disability due to a chronic illness
- residents who seek a one time consultation
- one on one education
- referral services for residents to community resources
- direct intervention with the residents health care providers or collaboration with other care providers when needed