Due to the Shelter in Place Order issued on March 16th, 2020, our West Marin Health and Human Services location is closed to the public.
We are here to still support you. Please call us at 473-3800. We will return your phone call as soon as we can.
The West Marin Health and Human Services Integrated Center was founded in 1972 in response to the needs of this rural community and offers a range of services.
A few of the services offered at the service center include:
- Information and Referral (resource navigation)
- Public Assistance Benefits
- Medi-Cal Eligibility
- CalFresh (food assistance)
- CalWorks (employment assistance)
- West Marin Connections Program
- Women Infant and Children (supplementary food assistance)
- Aging & Adult Services support
- In Home Support Services (IHSS)
- Behavioral Health counseling
- Behavioral Health medication support
- Victims witness advocacy