We are here to support you. Please call 415-473-3800 to speak with our West Marin HHS staff. We will do our best to provide the support that you need over the telephone. If we need to have you come into the office, we will schedule an appointment with you. Please note that we will require face coverings at all times when you visit our offices. Please be safe, wash your hands, and wear your face mask!
The West Marin Health and Human Services Integrated Center was founded in 1972 in response to the needs of this rural community and offers a range of services.
Services Offered at the Center
- Information and Referral (resource navigation)
- Public Assistance Benefits
- West Marin Connections Program
- Women Infant and Children (supplementary food assistance)
- Aging & Adult Services support
- In Home Support Services (IHSS)
- Behavioral Health counseling
- Behavioral Health medication support
- Victims Witness Advocacy