Upcoming HPSC Meetings:
- Wednesday, February 13
Are you homeless and in need of help?
View the HHS Online Resource Guide or call 415-457-INFO.
2018 CoC NOFA Funding Competition Consolidated Application Available for Review
The Consolidated Application for the 2018 CoC Program NOFA, which includes the CoC Application with Attachments and the Priority Listing (with reallocation forms and all project applications that were accepted and ranked, or rejected, new and renewal) is available for community review. Please submit any comments by 5pm on Friday, Sept. 14, 2018, to email@example.com.
2018 CoC NOFA Funding Competition Final Prioritized List
The Homeless Policy Steering Committee approved the final ranked list of projects to be submitted to HUD for funding in the 2018 Continuum of Care Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) competition. The list is available here.
2017 Point-in-Time Count Posted
The results of the 2017 Point-in-Time Count can be viewed here.
What is the Homeless Policy Steering Committee?
The Homeless Policy Steering Committee (HPSC) develops long-term strategic plans and facilitates year-round efforts to identify the needs of homeless individuals and families in Marin. The Steering Committee also provides opportunities for leadership and coordination for Marin’s county-wide response to homelessness.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Involving key local stakeholders in establishing a community-wide response to the complex problem of homelessness.
- Analyzing relevant data to identify the most effective mix of homeless services and housing for Marin.
- Setting priorities for programs and designing evaluation processes.
- Providing final approval for the Marin Continuum of Care application submission to the Department of Housing and Urban Development.
- Overseeing implementation of the Homeless Emergency Assistance and Rapid Transition to Housing Act (HEARTH) at a local level.
- Oversight of the CoC’s Homeless Management Information System (HMIS)
- Monitoring implementation of the CoC’s 10 Year Plan
How to Join:
The HPSC is open to all interested parties. To join the HPSC announcements mailing list, send a blank email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The HPSC is staffed by the Department of Health & Human Services and is chaired by representatives of the Board of Supervisors.
Contact: Carrie Ellen Sager, Senior Program Coordinator
- Marin County Health and Human Services