Thursday Night Family Group
Thursday Evenings 7-8:30pm - Beginning 6/18/20 on Zoom virtual platform
What do we do? We are a group of clinical staff and family partners who offer time each week to provide support, guidance, and a safe place to share your stories, connect with others who are having similar experiences, and provide education and information that may be helpful as you navigate the complexities of behavioral health challenges.
It is our goal to co-create an environment that fosters personal growth, self-awareness, and knowledge acquisition through compassion and honest conversation. Through this dialogue, we will address topics that that include numerous behavioral health related issues including, but not limited to:
- How to recognize and compassionately respond to symptoms and behaviors
- How to access mental health or substance use treatment services
- Explanation of county BHRS services
- Self-care strategies
- Health boundary setting
- Community resources
- Common misconceptions
Zoom Meeting Details
We now use BrightHeart Health for our Zoom Meeting. To Log in you may use ONE of the following options:
- Go to https://www.marinhhs.org/bhrs
- Click on "Looking for your virtual appointment – Click Join"
- Go to https://www.brighthearthealth.com/contact-us/
- Once at the above web link, scroll down the page until you see the "Marin Health and Human Services" logo under "Partner Virtual Clinics."
- Click on the Marin Health and Human Services icon. You'll be brought to the "waiting room."
- The Telehealth Administrator will be with you shortly, so please don't hang up.
Option 3 – Phone/Call in (audio-only) option:
- Call Phone number (669) 900-6833
- Enter in Meeting ID: 4997689110