HHS is the County’s largest department with more than 700 employees who work at many sites throughout Marin. All HHS lobbies are now open to the public. Staff will continue to provide services remotely when possible for safety reasons, and residents in need of HHS services should consider conducting conversations over the phone or email when possible. Please call ahead if you have an appointment or require in-person assistance.
- Adult Protective Services: (415) 473-2774.
- Skilled Nursing/Assisted Living Ombudsman: (415) 473-7446.
- Child Protective Services: (415) 473-7153.
- Public Assistance Call Center (Medi-Cal, CalFresh, CalWorks): 1 (877) 410-8817, or visit c4yourself.com.
- General Relief: (415) 473-3450.
- Behavioral Health and Recovery Services Access Line: 1 (888) 818-1115.
- For information on resources and services specifically for older adults (persons 60+), persons with disabilities and family caregivers, call (415) 473-INFO (415) 473-4636 or email 473-INFO@marincounty.org.
Dial 711 for CA Relay Service