Telephone: (415) 473-2127
Address: 3270 Kerner Blvd., Ste. B, San Rafael, CA 94901
The goal of the STAR Court and Program is to improve social and emotional functioning, independent living skills, and to increase educational and employment opportunities in order to decrease the risk and frequency within the criminal justice system. Additionally, Peer services are provided in support of recovery by trained individuals with lived experience.
The target population of the STAR Program is adults, age 18 and above, with serious mental illness and who are currently involved with the criminal justice system (typically involving felony-level offenses). Priority is given to individuals who are currently unserved, underserved, or not optimally served by traditional mental health or criminal justice services. Individuals may or may not have a co-occurring substance use disorder.
Eligible adults must be referred from the Marin County District Attorney’s Office.
Medi-Cal is needed.
- Peer Support
- Psychiatric Medication Management
- Intensive Case Management
- Customized treatment goals established
- Psychiatric and multi-modal psychological treatments
- Skills building
- Bridging to resources that will help support a meaningful life including: financial; independent living; health; educational; occupational; vocational; legal; substance use; family; and community involvement
STAR Program Telephone: 415-473-2127
For general information regarding any services offered through Marin Behavioral Health and Recovery Services, please call the Access Line at 888-818-1115.