The Communicable Disease Prevention and Control Unit (CDPC) is responsible for the investigation of communicable diseases and surveillance of reportable diseases.
Urgent Reports 24/7
Business hours: Mon - Fri, 8:30 am - 5 pm
After hours, call Health Officer On Call (415) 499-7237
- Tuberculosis Reporting · Terry Somers (415) 473-6862, email@example.com
- Zika Virus Testing (415) 473-4163, MarinCD@marincounty.org
- HIV Reporting please call (415) 473-6722
Fax Numbers for Reporting
- Communicable Diseases and STDs (415) 473-6002
- TB (415) 473-6855 (Use form: CMR 110 B)
- HIV (415) 473-2372 (Use Form CDPH 8641 A)
Program Supervisor · Dr. Lisa Santora
(415) 473-6265, firstname.lastname@example.org
Confidential Morbidity Report (CMR) downloadable forms (updated 2016)
CMR 110 A Use this form for reporting all conditions except tuberculosis and conditions reportable to the DMV.
CMR 110 B Use this form only for reporting tuberculosis.
CMR 110 C Use this form for reporting lapses of consciousness or control, Alzheimer's disease, or other conditions which may impair the ability to operate a motor vehicle safely (pursuant to H&S 103900).
CMR 85721 Use this form to report conditions in animals.
Title 17 Reportable Diseases and Conditions Use this complete list as a reference for all the Reportable Diseases and Conditions (New 2016)