Dispensing Partner Program FAQ
- Helps Marin County Department of Health & Human Services serve more people in less time, thereby reducing morbidity and mortality associated with a bioterrorism event.
- Provides a valuable and appreciated service to your employees and others.
- Added assurance that your employees will come to work instead of going to a POD, thus improving your continuity of operations.
- Demonstrates community involvement; partnerships play a vital role in Marin County’s response to a Public Health Emergency.
Last Updated: 05/16/2016 - 2:47pm
Distributes life-saving medication to employees, employee family members and other clientele to the best of its ability during an emergency that calls for mass prophylaxis of the entire population of Marin County.
Last Updated: 05/16/2016 - 2:48pm
Last Updated: 05/23/2018 - 1:15pm
- A representative from the Marin County Department of Health & Human Services will contact you to:
- Confirm that you will be able to dispense medications
- Confirm the number of courses that you are planning to dispense
- Tell you where you can pick up the free medication
- Give you any other information or direction that you may need at the time of the emergency
Last Updated: 05/16/2016 - 2:49pm